MAMMOTH BOX TRAINING PROGRAM
LXTC and The Colorado Mammoth have joined forces to create the LXTC Mammoth Box Training Program. In a continued effort to grow the game of box lacrosse in Colorado, players will be taught the box game properly from professional players! Colorado Mammoth players will lead the instruction, alongside our LXTC box coaches, utilizing USBOXLA standards.
Box lacrosse is the best way for young players to enhance their skills. There are fewer players at one time on the box floor so players receive more touches with the ball; the walls keep the ball in play which naturally increases the tempo of the game; players develop their stick skills at an accelerated rate by playing in tighter spaces; and it is fun to play!
- 5th Grade / 6th Grade
- 7th / 8th Grade
High School (Tuesdays):
- 9th- 12th Grade
- Session One- November & December
- Session Two- January & February
- Foothills Fieldhouse, Lakewood
-$395 per session
-Includes 5 training sessions + 1 ticket voucher for a Colorado Mammoth home game
To stay up to date on registration, please sign-up for our email list.
- 90 minute session; 40 minutes of instruction, followed by a 50 minute game.
- Players will be separated into two equal teams each session and the teams will be coached by Colorado Mammoth / LXTC coaches.
- Games will be “sticks in the middle” format and teams will rotate based on attendance each week.